From: "J. Wayde Allen"
Subject: ISART 2003 Symposium
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:52:36 -0700
Organization: Institute for Telecommunication Sciences
NNTP-Posting-Date: 13 Jan 2003 21:48:32 GMT
ISART 2003 Symposium
The International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
(ISART) will be held March 4 - 7, 2003 at the Department of
Commerce Boulder Laboratories, 325 Broadway, Boulder, Colorado.
The technical program is intended to serve the engineering and
business communities, and will focus on issues dealing
with the state of the art and future trends in radio technology,
spectrum regulation, and policy.
- Spectrum: usage, policy, management, regulation,
economics, sharing mechanisms.
- Electromagnetics: propagation, antennas, RF-front ends.
- Broadband Deployment: regulation, marketing,
economics, wireless systems.
- Wireless Networks: scaling to large networks,
ad hoc networks, Internet over wireless,
convergence of WLANs and 3G.
- Telecommunications in Developing Countries: policy,
economics, regulation, and technology.
- Radios: software defined radios, RF software,
spectrally efficient systems.
- Public Safety: emergency response communications,
wireless network security.
Date: March 4 - 7, 2003
Where: U.S. Department of Commerce Boulder Laboratories
325 Broadway, Boulder, CO
Contacts: Wayde Allen, ITS
Dr. Timothy X Brown, University of Colorado Boulder